Community

Members of our firm have continuously served the Southwest Georgia Region for over 80 years. Since its founding in 1924, the firm has been located in beautiful Thomasville, Georgia and has been instrumental in some of the most significant architectural events in this historic city. From the Prince E. Jinright's 1937 Annex for the historic 1888 Thomas County Courthouse to the ongoing rehabilitation of the 1951 international style Scott Hotel building in Downtown Thomasville, Jinright, Ryan, and Lynn has maintained a commitment to creating sensitive architectural pieces for our community.

While today, our firm enjoys a broad regional practice with principals registered in numerous states our roots remain in Southwest Georgia where we live, work and learn in order to create buildings that fit our clients and communities needs and goals.

For more information about our community access the following web pages.

www.thomasvillega.com
www.downtownthomasville.com
www.thomasvillechamber.com